Detailed Guide to Set Up Comfast 300Mbps Wireless Repeater
Have you purchased a Comfast 300Mbps wireless repeater lately? Are you looking for a guide to set it up? Well, you have reached the right post. Here, we’ve discussed the complete process of setting up a Comfast 300Mbps repeater. But, before you get down to the steps, consider having a look at the prerequisites of the setup process.
Essentials: Comfast 300Mbps Wireless Repeater Setup
Mentioned below are the essentials for the Comfast 300Mbps repeater setup process:
- A power socket to supply electricity to the wireless repeater
- The default password and IP address of the repeater
- Computer free of viruses with an internet browser installed on it
- An already configured access point (host router)
- An Ethernet cable to connect your Comfast 300Mbps wireless repeater and the main router
Have you got access to the essentials of the Comfast setup process? Great! Now, let’s jump up to the steps to configure your brand new Comfast 300Mbps WiFi repeater.
How to Set Up Comfast 300Mbps Wireless Repeater?
Step 1: Power Up the Repeater
- First of all, plug your Comfast 300Mbps repeater into the wall outlet.
- Verify that the power outlet is fully-functional. Else, you might face issues during the setup process.
- Now, press the Power button and wait for the power light on your Comfast 300Mbps wireless repeater to glow.
Step 2: Connect Repeater-Router
- Get your hands on the Ethernet cable.
- Insert its one end into the Comfast 300Mbps repeater’s Ethernet port and another into the host router’s Ethernet port.
- You can also connect your devices by means of a wireless source.
Step 3: Open a Web Browser
- Now, switch on your computer.
- Be certain that the system software is up-to-date.
- Run Google Chrome /Mozilla Firefox/ Apple Safari/ Microsoft Edge; whichever suits you the best.
Step 4: Access the Comfast IP Address
- Navigate the mouse cursor to the address bar of the web browser.
- Type the Comfast 300Mbps wireless repeater IP address.
- Press the Enter key.
Step 5: Log in to Your Comfast Repeater
- Hitting Enter will redirect you to the Comfast 300Mbps repeater login page.
- Reaching there, locate the Password field and fill in the default password of your Comfast repeater.
- Click the Login button.
With that, you will get redirected to the graphical user interface of the Comfast 300Mbps repeater. Here, you will see instructions that need to be followed carefully to set up the repeater. So, do as prompted and save the changes. The Comfast wireless repeater setup process will get completed.
Although setting up Comfast 300Mbps wireless repeater is not a daunting task, still some users get stuck while executing it. Just in case you are also one of them, the next section will assist you to overcome hurdles while installing your WiFi repeater.
Can’t Set Up Comfast 300Mbps Wireless Repeater?
I. Check the Repeater-Router Connection
- Have a look at the Ethernet cable connecting your devices. If it is found damaged, then waste no more time swapping it with a new one. Also, ensure the firmness of the connection.
- If you have connected your devices wirelessly, then keep in mind to place the Comfast 300Mbps wireless repeater within the range of the signals emitted by the host router.
II. Update the Internet Browser
- Make sure that the internet browser you have put to use for the repeater installation process is running on its updated software version.
- Besides, move to the Settings section of the browser and erase all unnecessary files.
Apart from implementing the aforementioned tips, you should ensure that you use the correct Comfast 300Mbps wireless repeater password and follow the instructions carefully.
All Things Considered
By keeping everything in check and following the instructions correctly, you will be able to configure your Comfast 300Mbps wireless repeater. Once you complete the setup process, feel free to access a high-speed internet connection in any corner of your house.
On the off chance, you are still not able to configure your Comfast 300Mbps repeater, getting in touch with our experts will be the best solution. They will tell you where you might have lagged and what needs to be done to get the setup process completed.