An Absolute Guide to Set Up Comfast WiFi Extender 1200Mbps
Comfast WiFi extender 1200Mbps expands the WiFi coverage of your existing network up to 1200Mbps. Moreover, its high-performance antennas are capable of optimizing WiFi signal intensity to offer a reliable internet connection throughout the house.
For Comfast WiFi extender setup, you can easily connect the extender with any standard WiFi router using a wired or wireless source. Wondering how to set up Comfast WiFi extender 1200Mbps? Wonder no more. Walk through this post and learn how the extender can be made operating in a matter of minutes.
How to Set Up Comfast WiFi Extender 1200Mbps?
Your Comfast 1200Mbps WiFi extender can be installed in three different modes. These modes are – repeater, AP, and router. Following are the steps that will help you install your Comfast device with ease irrespective of the operating mode:
- Start the setup process by powering up your Comfast WiFi extender 1200Mbps. For this, consider connecting it to an electrical outlet and pressing the Power button. Also, make sure that your device is properly connected to the electrical socket.
- Now, find the Mode Selector switch on your Comfast and switch it to the desired operating mode position.
- Just after that, get your hands on an Ethernet cable. Use it to create the extender-router connection. In case the Ethernet cable is not handy, you can go ahead with the help of a wireless source.
Note: In case you want to set up Comfast WiFi extender 1200Mbps in the router mode, you have to connect it with the modem using an Ethernet cable or a wireless medium.
- Switch on a computer that is running on an updated OS version. A laptop can also be used. Thereafter, open a web browser like Chrome, Safari, Firefox, etc., and move to the URL field.
- Input the Comfast WiFi extender 1200Mbps default IP and hit the Enter button. The page prompting you to key in the default Comfast password will appear. FYI, this page is known as the Comfast WiFi extender login page.
- Enter the required information and log in to your Comfast range extender. However, keep in mind to enter the login password correctly.
- The moment you do Comfast extender login, the dashboard consisting of certain instructions will show up. Now, you have to walk through those instructions to complete the setup process.
This completes the Comfast wireless setup process. In case you get stuck at any point, you can take the help of the tips highlighted below.
Can’t Set Up Comfast WiFi Extender 1200Mbps?
- Starting with the basics, have a look at the electrical outlet into which your Comfast device is plugged. Is it damaged? Yes? Then, unplug your Comfast range extender right away and power it up using another electrical socket.
- The Ethernet cable used for the extender-router connection should possess no cuts. Neither must it be flipped from any point. In case your devices are sharing a wireless connection, then mind the distance that keeps them separated.
- Your favorite web browser won’t bring you success in installing Comfast WiFi extender 1200Mbps if it is not updated. Therefore, it is necessary to assure that one you are using is running on updated software. Furthermore, delete the pile-up cache, cookies, and browsing history of the internet browser you are making use of.
- Did you temporarily disable the antivirus program on your system before accessing the default IP of your Comfast device? Probably not. It must be noted that antivirus software can halt access to the default IP of the extender. So, consider disabling the antivirus program and see if you can install your device without any problem.
- You should not skip any instruction appearing on the Comfast WiFi extender 1200Mbps dashboard. Doing so might result in an incomplete setup process.
- By following the aforementioned instructions, you will be able to perform Comfast 1200Mbps setup with ease. Now, you can access an ultrafast internet connection in every corner of your house.
Accessing a high-speed internet connection is one of the biggest challenges a person faces. However, it won’t be a challenge if the existing networking device in the house is complimented with a Comfast WiFi extender 1200Mbps. We hope that with the help of this blog you will be able to have a smooth network experience after installing your WiFi extender.
Just in case you need more help regarding the setup process of Comfast 1200Mbps range extender and its management, you’ll always find our professionals ready to assist you.